Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Exercise


Witnessing (sharing the Gospel) is indeed an exercise to the Spirit. It rejuvenates the soul. It gives a believer a brand new strength. It makes one feel alive.

I went out with Eduard today to share the Gospel. He has been so eager to do it but haven't done it ever. He said he took courage last Sunday to go out on his own but for some reasons, he wasn't able to do it again. I can relate to the kid so I try to help him by showing him how, especially in approaching strangers. We approached a freshman this afternoon named Anton. After making a few introduction about the Gospel, I realized that he seemed to be familiar with it already and he told me he has already received Christ. I got his number instead and invited him to the fellowship. I hope he could come tomorrow.

On my way home, I met Glai who is also on her way to share the Gospel. Since I'm free for the rest of the afternoon, I went with her and shared to three ladies. One is resistant but I the other two were listening intently. I just hope they really received Christ because they prayed with Glai after I presented the Gospel to them.

It feels good to obey and to conquer yourself -- your laziness and pride. We'll go out again tomorrow. Me and Eduard.

0 comments: