Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random


I can smell Cagayan de Oro. It has been four months since my last Mindanao trip.

I have been spending late nights in the office. I despise it before but now I'm enjoying it.

Last Saturday evening was a surprise. My once newly-found-friend asked me out for dinner. In the new Italian restaurant. In the expensive new Italian restaurant. Bill was P 780.00 but it wasn't about the price. Not even the food. It wasn't as enjoyable. It was the conversation.

Later that night I had coffee with another friend.

And after that, another friend joined me in the office. I was asleep the whole time we were waiting for the thesis students to finish their data gathering. I only had three hours of sleep the day before and this is my sweet revenge.

Then came Monday.

And now it's Wednesday...

The week after next is gonna be a new month. Almost the end of the first quarter of '09.

Tomorrow is going to be tomorrow again...

0 comments: