Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back At It

Almost a year now since my last scribble.

I'm in Horeb. All alone. Sem-break now for most of the students. I don't know where Papu is, he's my only housemate for the break, as usual.

I have Ate Madel's notebook for five days now. It's keeping me awake and online for the past nights. I brought our terminal report home. I'm supposed to revise it. Again. For the nth time. The bosses don't seem to be contented with the content (no pun intended). I'm too lazy to put my hands on it. Later.

I had my first decent dinner for the week. Alone. I like it though. I mean being alone. I missed KFC so off I went and had my favorite spicy mongolian chicken.

Today's highlight? I left my phone at home when I went to the office. I first thought I lost it. My 3-year old Motorola E398 with the recently failed mini-subwoofer. I love my phone. Back to the story. When I get back from the office, the first thing I did was to look for it. It was under my pillow. I sent two text messages and on the third time, I can send no more. The last time I checked my balance, I have 200+ on my credit. I thought Globe is having some issues again. Checked my balance and it's 0.44 cents. Crap! It can't be. Unless someone else used it. Checked my last call. Somebody called "freak1" on my phonebook. The call was made at 5:18 AM for 29 minutes and 30 seconds. This "freak1" has been in my phonebook for a long time now. I don't know who he/she is. I just kept the number after he/she sent me text messages but won't introduce him/herself. Freak indeed. Answered the call and never hung up.

Lesson learned. Erase unknown people in my inbox. Accidentally calling them is not an impossibility. I lost 200+ today.

Gotta power nap and I'll get back to my teerminal report.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

baka phonepal ni Jan!