Friday, October 31, 2008

Sparks

I had three Nicholas Sparks this week. I watched Nights in Rodanthe last weekend and last night I had A Walk to Remember and The Notebook this morning. I liked all three movies but I was moved by The Notebook big time! Talking about love that endures. The I-wanna-grow-old-with-you kind of stuff.


Now I remember someone with these lines from The Notebook:

Noah: Would you just stay with me?

Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we are always fighting!

Noah: Well that's what we do. We fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a b**** and I tell you when you're being pain in the ass, which you are, 99% of the time! I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. They have like a two-second rebound rate and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing!

Allie: So what?

Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at this everyday. But I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you forever, you and me everyday... Will you do something for me? Please... Will you just picture your life for me? 30 years from now? 40 years from now? What it's like?

0 comments: